With well over 14 years of industry experience, we are today pioneering the market with our Label and Sign Printing Machine. Our expert procuring agents source the finest quality materials & components from certified vendors for manufacturing these printers in strict compliance with industrial standards. Available in a wide range of specifications, these printers are widely used in both residential and commercial areas for printing purposes. Owing to our state of the art warehousing facility, we are capable of delivering the Label and Sign Printing Machine(Signage Printer) to our clients in a timely manner. Furthermore, stringent testing by a team of experts helps ensure that customers are delivered with defect free products that comply with international standards.
- High efficiency
- Impeccable performance
- Unmatched quality
Designs can automatically include sequenced numbers using variable increments.
Information from database saved in CSV format, can be linked directly to your label designs. Other software feature include:
- Use any True Type font installed on your PC
- In addition to the built-in clip art gallery, you can download more symbols free of charge, from our web site. Logo's and other graphics can easily be imported, edited and converted.
- Excellent table-design facility
- Text can be curved, arched, mirrored, slanted, reversed, italicized, condensed, extended and framed.
- 10 major bar code languages built-in.
- Copy, paste and print elements from other software applications such as Illustrator.
- Printed text can automatically be contour-cut, with a totally adjustable border size.
|Printing method||Thermal transfer|
|Printing speed||25mm (1.0")/sec. at standard |
12.5mm (0.5")/sec. for high quality
|Cutting speed||120mm (4.7")/sec. at maximum|
|Maximum output range||100mm (4") x 2000mm (78.7")|
|Interface||USB: USB 1.1, Allowable cable length 2M (78.7") |
Parallel: Compliant with IEEE 1284, Allowable cable length 2M (78.7")
|Working environment||Temperature: 10-35ÂºC, (50-95ÂºF) |
Humidity: 35-80% (No dew condensation allowed)
|Power source||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1A|
|Power consumption||150W at maximum, 20W at standby|
|Outer dimensions||325mm (12.8") x 305mm (12.0") x 315mm (12.4") (W) x (D) x (H)|
|RECOMMENDED PC REQUIREMENTS|
|PC||DOS-V machines with the following conditions, |
* CPU: Intel Pentium 150MHz or better
* Memory: 64MB or better
* Free space of HDD: 100MB or better
* CD-ROM Drive
|OS||Windows Vista/XP/2000 |
WindowsMe/98SE/95/98 compatible drivers/applications are available by downloading from MAX web site
|INTERFACE||Parallel (Centronics), USB (Ver1.1)|
NKB House, Survey No. 98, Plot No. 14, Bhusari Colony,Kothrud, Behind Royal Enfield Showroom, Pune, Maharashtra, 411038, India